Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
2. Print subscriptions to popular magazines and newspapers
3. Electronic subscriptions to a lot more titles
4. Research databases – over 140 subject - specific titles
5. 24/7 access to all databases off campus
7. Online book renewal
8. Access to almost any book, journal article or other resources through the Interlibrary Loan service
9. Subject research guides called Libguides for 17 of the most popular courses
10. Professional librarians who offer personal research assistance
Monday, May 6, 2013
Our Interlibrary Loan service allows you to obtain books, articles, and other materials that are not available in Seminole State Library. If you are a student, you may request up to five items per day. There is no limit to the number of items you may request if you are a faculty or staff member. Allow two weeks or more for your requested material to arrive.
Friday, April 5, 2013
- First come, first served basis. No reservation needed
- Study rooms are for TWO OR MORE PEOPLE. Sorry for the "loud" caps but if you are there by yourself you will be asked to leave if a group wants it.
- The large Quiet Study Room at the back of the 2nd floor lab is perfect for many individuals to quietly study at once.